Saturday, September 25, 2010

TO DO

SO MUCH

THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO

even if we limit ourselves to free events in central London, it is downright overwhelming.  just plain overwhelming.  Time Out is a regularly-published instrument of terror for me.

It's delightful and fun and all, but I mean, really - every day I struggle with the fact that there are far too many books for me to read in one lifetime, and now I have to face endless lists of fun and interesting and exciting events I could easily attend but will have to miss?

oh, it's all too much... I'd write more, but we're going to run off to see a pyrotechnic tango show...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I know what you mean; I just HATE it when there are so many awesome free events to attend.
    Kinda jealous of the pyrotechnic tango show, but I did just come back from watching Tunisian street dance battle.

    ReplyDelete