Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New York, New York

In New York City by myself with lots of free time, no map or guideback, and very little cash. What to do? What to do?


Get myself to Central Park, of course! and I only got a LITTLE lost on the subway...

Dear Diary, Today I learned the difference between "Express" and "Local"...






When Natasha collected my poor bewildered soul, the REAL tour of Manhattan started. Here's Park Ave!




The next day, I checked out the Highline, like Tasha said I should. IT WAS SO COOL.









Then I went to the meatpacking district. I bet these two businesses are great neighbors!




Did I go to Chelsea Market? Why yes I did.

Did I wander around Greenwich Village? Yup! Did I take any pictures? Nope!




Did I go back to the highline to play in Rainbow City? Yes I did!



And then did I watch the sun set behind the highline? well, not quite, but almost! It was a pretty good two days in New York... except for the many, many hours I spent talking to Amtrak reps.

But let's focus on the positive!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment