Tuesday, July 6, 2010

whoops

hello friends, and sorry... i was going to write a post about palawan last night or this morning, but then I decided to start reading Cormac McCarthy's The Road.  And then I was finishing it and crying like a baby, and to my surprise a post had not, meanwhile, written itself.  Shocking.

Anyway, I have two interviews this afternoon but maybe I'll get something up tonight?  i've run out of books for now, so that might help...

OH and I've got some free 5-minute calls to the states, apparently my phone company's reward for the massive amount of money i've thrown at them over the last month and a half.  If you want one, shoot me an email or facebook message and say when you're free.  if i call you it shouldn't cost you anything but your minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar reaction when I read that book. I'm thinking about trying to cut a forensics piece from it.

    ReplyDelete